|Photo's author||twicepix User stats Author's photos|
|Source||Flickr ID 4808682817|
|Retrieved from source on||11 Jul 2012 17:30:07 (UTC)|
Old Deeside Railway by River Dee At Cambus O'May station.
Cambus o' May Station
Cambus o' May Station. The building has been preserved here at the penultimate stop on the Aberdeen - Ballater line. The station saw trains for 90 years between 1876 and 1966. For a more recent view s…
Cambus O May Station House
Gated road to The Haugh From Cambus O'May.
Former Cambus O'May Station
Cambus O'May station on the Deeside Railway (2) Cambus O'May station on the Deeside Railway was opened in 1876. At first it was merely a halt with a simple platform and ballast pit; the small station …
Cambus O'May station on the Deeside Railway The station is now a private dwelling. The line of the railway, which is now a walking/cycling route, was recently resurfaced
Cambus Cottage Old station building, still sporting the station lamps by the front door.
Cambus O' May Station
Old station platform Cambus O'May station.
Cambus O' May Station The platform and station building of Cambus o' May, on the long disused Royal Deeside Line.
Cambus o' May, A93, Torphantrick Wood, Grampian Region, Scotland, United Kingdom osm