Plump Hill Centre Plump Hill School was opened by the school…

1
Title Plump Hill Centre Plump Hill School was opened by the school board in 1878 with 151 places in junior mixed and infants' departments which merged in 1883. More classrooms were added in 1890. The school was closed in 1984, the children being transferred to schools in Mitcheldean, Littledean, and Westbury-on-Severn. The building is now used as an environmental centre. http://www.wildernesscentre.co.uk/centres/plumphill/
Photo's author Pauline Eccles User stats Author's photos
License
Source Wikimedia Commons image
Date 18 Jan 2009 00:00:00
Original size 640 x 480
Retrieved from source on
Tools

Nearby

Actions

Update

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus